Points importation

by Micha ⌂, Bad Vilbel, Friday, July 23, 2021, 08:53 (1001 days ago) @ Omran

Hello,

Is it you that disabled some measures (like the BOR2 to BOR6 direction sets measure for example)?

Yes, I disabled some observations that seem disputable (at least for me). But it is on your own to analyse your network (and to enable/disable observations).

Did you delete the a-priori uncertainty of the measures in the data?

Yes. Some of your provided values were negative and, thus, wrong by definition of an uncertainty. So, I was not sure what the last column in you files represent. Since JAG3D supports group based stochastic models, there is no need to specify individuell uncertainties. Please take a look to the video tutorials to get an impression on how it works in a better way.

And when you added the CIB11 and the CIB12 points, what coordinates did you assign to them?

The coordinates given in the raw data table were the assigned values for both points. These values are calculated by JAG3D.

I updated my file to be identical as yours but it do not work I do not understand.

No, your project is not identical. You do not interchange x and y, as I already mentioned.

/Micha

--
applied-geodesy.org - OpenSource Least-Squares Adjustment Software for Geodetic Sciences

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread