Data Import

by Amedeo @, Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 08:34 (1562 days ago)

Hello everybody,
I have been using Jag3d for a few months, with considerable satisfaction.
However, I have some problems with data import:
If I use the GSI "hexagon" format, everything is imported correctly and in the "Directions Set" area I get various Items with the data correctly divided, relating to each station.

If, on the other hand, I import some (other) data with the "column based data" option, I do not get a subdivision of the stations but everything, in the "Directions Set", is imported into a single "Item".
Since the data is not oriented, I must then divide it manually for each station.
Am I doing something wrong or is there an alternative solution that I haven't found in the user_manual?
Thanks for your kind attention.

Amedeo

Data Import

by Micha ⌂, Bad Vilbel, Thursday, December 19, 2019, 11:35 (1562 days ago) @ Amedeo

Hello Amedeo,

If, on the other hand, I import some (other) data with the "column based data" option, I do not get a subdivision of the stations but everything, in the "Directions Set", is imported into a single "Item".
Since the data is not oriented, I must then divide it manually for each station.
Am I doing something wrong or is there an alternative solution that I haven't found in the user_manual?

In contrast to the GSI file, a flat file does not provide all the necessary information. For that reason, each file is related to a single tree item. Use one file per direction set and the multi-files selection import option.

/Micha

--
applied-geodesy.org - OpenSource Least-Squares Adjustment Software for Geodetic Sciences

RSS Feed of thread