JAG 3D - 1D network adjustment

by aleksandar95, (597 days ago) @ Micha

Dear,
I am not asking you to do the project for me. I would like to send you the project I have already done, where I have input the values for sigma a, sigma b, and sigma c based on my experience and the explanations from the website. I would appreciate it if you could review it and tell me whether these values are suitable for this type of project. What I am most interested in is what sigma a represents. Is it the a priori standard deviation or not? Since we have concluded that sigma b is the instrument's accuracy.

What interests me the most is what sigma a represents, because this parameter is very important, and as it changes, so do the results, both when performing the alignment and when conducting the preliminary accuracy analysis
Thank you.

locked
2843 views

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread