Measurement groups that contain values ​​out of tolerance

by Micha ⌂, Bad Vilbel, Saturday, May 22, 2021, 08:46 (1041 days ago) @ Amedeo

Hello Amedeo,

What do I do with it then?

Nothing particular, once I have the value out of tolerance and the corresponding campaign (group) I go to recheck the data I have loaded and check the anomalous angular values with respect to the history that I have available on other software and I make my decisions about it.

Okay. So the next step is to identify the group(s) containing the observations and to make some kind of analysis. I have thought about this procedure and I've looked for a solution which is more generic and not restricted to a specific task e.g. outliers. I've added a new item "Select item groups" in the context menu of the table. The following screenshot depicts the new option. It is some kind of backward search and selection. It supports multi-selection of the table rows.

[image]

I've uploaded a modified JAG3D version that contains this feature. Please take look at this version and let me know, how it works and if it is helpful during your analysis.

Download: JAG3Dv20210522_Windows.zip

(I only upload the Windows version. Let me know, if you are working on Linux or MAC)

Kind regards
Micha

--
applied-geodesy.org - OpenSource Least-Squares Adjustment Software for Geodetic Sciences

Tags:
JAG3D, Group, Selection, Context menu, Table

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread