Measurement groups that contain values ​​out of tolerance

by Micha ⌂, Bad Vilbel, Friday, May 21, 2021, 05:54 (1068 days ago) @ Amedeo

Hello Amedeo,

We find it a bit difficult to report any value that does not satisfy the various tests to the belonging group.
Would it be possible to have a column in the Raw and / or Result Data table indicating the group from which the measure comes?

I understand the problem but not how you will use this information in the next step. If you select more than one group in the tree menu, the date of these (selected) groups are shown in the table. If you sort the table by e.g. the test statistic Tprio, it is (nearly) impossible to identify the group containing a specific observation. That is the behaviour we are talking about, right? My question is now: What do you do with such an information? Are outliers treated differently, if they come from different groups?

You can also think of other solutions, eg. highlight with a color the "item"group that contains the measurement that did not pass the tests.

Currently, you can highlight the rows of the table (not the tree item), but this does not give you the information about the group an observation comes from. Please note, the tree item is not the group itself, it just represents the group. The data of the group are loaded on request (in the moment you click on the item).

[image]

I leave it to you to find an easy way to find a possible solution.

It would be great, if you can give me some information about my question. If I understand your problem better, it is easier to find a solution.

Kind regards
Micha

--
applied-geodesy.org - OpenSource Least-Squares Adjustment Software for Geodetic Sciences

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread